Non-package, iron or wooden pedestal, suitable for inland or marine transportation for heat exchanger
20-30days after the contract come into valid for heat exchanger
>Intensified Heat Transfer
>Less solid fouling
>Less floor space
>High exchange efficiency
Threaded pipe heat exchanger
is one of the mature and efficient heat exchangers, the series of products are especially designed on the basis of high thermal load for the users’ convenience. The inside heat exchange pipes’ inner and outer walls have spiral corrugation. When cold and hot fluid flows through the inner and outer walls of the heat exchange pipes, the partial fluid which far from the pipe wall will keep original flowing state; the rest which close to the pipe walls will flow spirally with the continually changed speed and size. In the same time, the spirally flowing fluid will drive and change the flowing state that be far from the walls of the pipes; the two sides will affect each other and then form the strong turbulent flow finally.
Structure Features 1. High Heat Exchange Coefficient: The threaded pipes is made of stainless steel or red copper, is the high efficient heat exchange component of integrating with inside and outside thread. It has the high heat exchange coefficient. With such threaded pipe’s help, the threaded pipe heat exchanger will form the strong turbulent flow under the condition of little fluid resistance force. Thereby the heat exchange coefficient is greatly increased for both inside and outside of the pipes. It has been confirmed that the total heat exchange coefficient reaches 3000~6000W/m2°C in the exchange test of steam to water and 2500~5500 W/m2°C in the exchange test of water to water.
2. Compact Structure: The heat transfer area of the product is bigger per unit volume. The total heat exchange coefficient is high, so it will save floor space and more materials.
3. Less Solid Fouling: the threaded pipe have full of convex concave structure specially. It causes scour effect by much flow layer and revolving flow inside and outside of the pipes. Besides this, the pipe expands with heat and contracts with cold. The impurity and fouling will not be remained in or out of the pipe wall, so it can work well for a long period of time.
4. Not easily leak: The product have short seal perimeter. The thick thread pipe just like expansion joints, have the capability of compensating themselves; the heat exchanger have little heat stress. It will not leak easily.
5. Convenient Installation: The heat exchanger has two type including horizontal and vertical styles, so it can be installed in different locations conveniently.
6. Reliable Quality & Compulsory Inspection: The heat exchanger is made, inspected, checked and accepted strictly according to GB150- 1998<National Steel Pressure Vessel Quality Standard>,GB151-1999<National Shell-and-tube Heat Exchangers Quality Standard>and the other related standards, and also under the supervision of<Technology Safety Regulations of Pressure Vessels>. This kind of heat exchanger is widely used in the fields of petroleum chemical industry,building materials,housing estate heating,centralized heat supply and thermoelectricity as well.
COLD MEDIA:INLET5°C OUTLET60°C HOT MEDIA:0.6MPASTEAM TEMPERATURE:165°C K≥3000W/M2°C